FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
- Check in is 6 pm Friday, Sept. 27 at the host hotel, the Seven Hills Inn. The event will kick off with a “Black Carpet” meet and greet in the banquet room for VIP weekend pass holders only. There will be a cash bar and light hors d’oeuvres. Roxie Zwicker, tour guide and author of seven paranormal-themed books including “Massachusetts Book of the Dead,” will kick off the evening at 6:30 p.m.
- 7:30 pm- 8:30 pm New England Legends host and “Weird Massachusetts” author Jeff Belanger will unleash his “Ghosts and Legends” lecture. Chris Sanders from It’s Haunted Crew and the Portland Maine ParaCon will have his haunted objects on display.
- Colleen Costello from “The Celtic Medium” will conduct a spirit gallery for VIP guests followed by a reunion of the cast from the 100th episode of “A Haunting” including Sam Baltrusis, Joni Mayhan and a special guest.
- ADD-ON: Want to investigate Edith Wharton’s The Mount at the MASS ParaCon? We have a special add-on tour ($25 per person) on Friday, Sept. 27th at 9:30 p.m. led by tour guide Robert Oakes and “Ghost Writers” author Sam Baltrusis.
EVENT & LECTURE SERIES ON SATURDAY, SEPT. 28 @ THE SEVEN HILLS INN – SPONSORED BY THE GREATER BOSTON PARANORMAL ASSOCIATES
|9 am||SET UP||Vendor set up and Saturday event kick-off.|
|10 am||Gare Allen||Gare Allen, author of “Ghost Crimes,” kicks off the event.|
|10:30 am||Joni Mayhan||Author Joni Mayhan will discuss her newest book on the horrifying hauntings in Hanover with special guest, DeAnna Simpson.|
|11:30 am||Richard Estep, Book Writing Basics||Estep, author of “Haunted Healthcare,” is a regular from The Travel Channel’s “Haunted Case Files” and “Haunted Hospitals.”|
|1 pm||Lecture with legend John Zaffis and demonologist James Annitto||Lunch on your own (Noon-1 p.m.) followed by a demonology lecture.|
|2 pm||Women In The Paranormal||Sarah Newton Lemos from “Ghosts of Morgan City” and Ellen MacNeil, from S.P.I.R.I.T.S of New England. Sponsored by Holly Prew.|
|3:00 pm||Tim Weisberg & Stephanie Burke, Spooky Southcoast. Scott Porter from “Haunted Towns” will take the podium with Burke from 3:30 to 4 p.m.||Weisberg & Burke are the hosts of “Spooky Southcoast” and Burke is a “Kindred Spirits” regular. Porter is featured on “Haunted Towns”|
|4 pm||John E.L. Tenney||John E.L Tenney from “Ghost Stalkers” is known for his signature “Weird Lectures.”|
|5 pm||WRAP UP||Raffle and vendor break down|
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER, 29, 2019
- 10 am-Noon. MASS ParaCon goodbye breakfast! Evidence sharing debrief and informal breakfast gathering at the Seven Hills Inn for guests staying at the host hotel.
- At 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. some guests are taking the Berkshire Scenic Railway that showcases the Berkshire’s spooktacular foliage. Train departs from nearby Adams, MA located 3 Hoosac Street and tickets (separate from the MASS ParaCon ticket) can be purchased HERE. Visit http://www.berkshiretrains.org for more information about the amazing fall foliage tours.