FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2021 – SPONSORED BY HOLLY BUFFINTON
- Check in is 6 pm Friday, Sept. 17 at the host hotel, the Best Western Adams Inn located in Quincy, MA. The event will kick off with a “Black Carpet” meet and greet in the outdoor pavilion for VIP weekend pass holders only. There will be a cash bar Tim Weisberg, host of the Midnight Society, will kick off the evening at 6:30 p.m. followed by a seance conducted by the Gentlemen Psychic, Richard-Lael Lillard and a spirit gallery reading by the Celtic Medium, Colleen Costello.
- 7:30 pm- 8:30 pm Andrea Perron, author of “House of Light House of Darkness” will be the Friday night keynote speaker discussing her experience growing up in the farmhouse that inspired “The Conjuring” movie. The finale will be Andrea’s signature STAR GAZING experience overlooking the Neoponset River.
EVENT & LECTURE SERIES ON SATURDAY, SEPT. 18, 2021 @ – SPONSORED BY PLYMOUTH NIGHT TOUR
|10 am||Laura Marini||So you want to be on TV? Freelance producer Laura Marini will kick off the MASS ParaCon event and lecture series by discussing her experience producing paranormal-themed television.|
|11 am||Gare Allen||Author Gare Allen will discuss the second book in his “Ghost Crimes” series.|
|11:30 am||Richard Estep||Author Richard Estep, featured on “Haunted Hospitals” and “Paranormal 911,” discusses his latest book on serial killers and his upcoming collaboration with author Sam Baltrusis.|
|12:30 pm||Lunch on your own|
|1 pm||Mike Ricksecker||Mike Ricksecker, author of “A Walk in the Shadows” discusses shadow entities.|
|2 pm||Sarah Lemos||Sarah Lemos from “Ghosts of Morgan City” and “Portals to Hell” discusses the importance of grounding and post-Covid healing..|
|3 pm||Brian J. Cano||Brian J. Cano from “Paranormal Caught on Camera” discusses his History of the Paranormal exhibit.|
|4 pm||John Zaffis||Marie & Jay Yates, featured on “Ghost Adventures” and “Haunted Case Files,” will honor the late Douglas Carnahan and introduce legend John Zaffis from “The Haunted Collector” who will headline the lecture series.|
|5 pm||WRAP UP||Raffle and vendor break down|
SATURDAY, SEPT. 18, 2021- DEMONOLOGY ROUNDTABLE & DINNER ($55 add-on ticket)
Special add-on ticket for the DEMONOLGY ROUNDTABLE & DINNER. Starting at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 18, some of the greatest minds within the field of Demonology come together to discuss this daunting yet sometimes also misunderstood topic. Join Duo Demonologie’s James Annitto and Carl L. Johnson for dinner as we discuss, answer your questions and make history. Tickets are sold separately and on sale at massparacon.square.site with limited left on sale.
Moderated by Elise Giammarco Carlson
SATURDAY NIGHT INVESTIGATION, SEPT. 18, 2021 @ THE USS SALEM
– SPONSORED BY THE GREATER BOSTON PARANORMAL ASSOCIATES
On Saturday, September 18th at 8 p.m., join us on the para-celeb ghost hunt on board the USS Salem, sponsored by the Greater Boston Paranormal Associates (GBPA). Featured investigators tentatively include Brian J. Cano, Jay & Marie Yates. Mike Ricksecker,, Richard Estep, Sarah Lemos, Tim Weisberg, and the GBPA’’s Don DeCristofaro.
The USS Salem has reently been featured on “Most Terrifying with Jason Hawes” and “Kindred Spirits” streaming on Discovery+.
Launched on March 25, 1947, in Fore River Shipyard in Quincy and nicknamed the Sea Witch by her crew thanks to a three-month stint in the witch city, the USS Salem never saw combat but was certainly a harbinger of death. In fact, the area beneath her mess hall became a makeshift morgue during the previously mentioned earthquake off the coast of Greece in 1953 and it’s that dozens of dead bodies were kept on the vessel. According to additional reports, at least 23 babies were born on the ship during the 1950s.
SUNDAY, SEPT. 19, 2021
- 10 am-Noon. MASS ParaCon goodbye breakfast! Evidence sharing debrief and informal breakfast gathering at the Best Western Adams Inn for guests staying at the host hotel.
- At 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. some guests are heading to GO PIXEL YOURSELF, a “selfie museum” located at the CambridgeSide Mall and managed by MASS PARACON producer, Sam Baltrusis