Thank you all for an amazing MASS ParaCon 2019. We’re happy to announce 2020!
On September 25-27, 2020 join “Ghost Writers” author and MASS ParaCon producer Sam Baltrusis for a three-day paranormal experience at the allegedly haunted John Carver Inn located in “America’s Hometown,” Plymouth, Massachusetts.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
- Check in is 6 pm Friday, Sept. 27 at the host hotel, the Seven Hills Inn. The event will kick off with a “Black Carpet” meet and greet in the banquet room for VIP weekend pass holders only. There will be a cash bar and light hors d’oeuvres. Roxie Zwicker, tour guide and author of seven paranormal-themed books including “Massachusetts Book of the Dead,” will kick off the evening at 6:30 p.m.
- 7:30 pm- 8:30 pm New England Legends host and “Weird Massachusetts” author Jeff Belanger will unleash his “Ghosts and Legends” lecture. Chris Sanders from It’s Haunted Crew and the Portland Maine ParaCon will have his haunted objects on display.
- ADD-ON: Want to investigate Edith Wharton’s The Mount at the MASS ParaCon? We have a special add-on tour ($25 per person) on Friday, Sept. 27th at 9:30 p.m. led by tour guide Robert Oakes and “Ghost Writers” author Sam Baltrusis.
EVENT & LECTURE SERIES ON SATURDAY, SEPT. 28 @ THE SEVEN HILLS INN – SPONSORED BY THE GREATER BOSTON PARANORMAL ASSOCIATES
|10 am||Gare Allen||Gare Allen, author of “Ghost Crimes,” kicks off the event.|
|10:30 am||Joni Mayhan||Author Joni Mayhan will discuss her newest book on the horrifying hauntings in Hanover.|
|11 am||Thomas D’Agostino||Author Thomas D’Agostino will discuss New England’s legends.|
|11:30 am||Richard Estep, Building the Write Life||Estep, author of “Haunted Healthcare,” is a regular from The Travel Channel’s “Haunted Case Files” and “Haunted Hospitals.”|
|1 pm||Lecture with demonologist James Annitto||Lunch on your own (Noon-1 p.m.) followed by a demonology lecture.|
|2 pm||Women In The Paranormal||Sarah Newton Lemos from “Ghosts of Morgan City” and Ellen MacNeil, from S.P.I.R.I.T.S of New England and Julie Griffin. Sponsored by Holly Prew.|
|3:00 pm||Tim Weisberg & Stephanie Burke, Spooky Southcoast. Scott Porter from “Haunted Towns” will take the podium with Burke from 3:30 to 4 p.m.||Weisberg & Burke are the hosts of “Spooky Southcoast” and Burke is a “Kindred Spirits” regular. Porter is featured on “Haunted Towns”|
|4 pm||John E.L. Tenney||John E.L Tenney from “Ghost Stalkers” is known for his signature “Weird Lectures.”|
|5 pm||WRAP UP||Raffle and vendor break down|
OPTION 2: VENTFORT HALL GILDED AGE MUSEUM investigation (limited to 40) starting at 8:30 p.m. (investigation begins at 9 p.m.). The investigation will be led by Scott Porter from “Haunted Towns” and Tim Weisberg plus Sarah Lemos from “Ghosts of Morgan City” and author Richard Estep. Because we have limited slots at the Saturday night investigation at Ventfort Hall (only 40), we will have to limit the number of tickets to the separate investigation. If you purchased a VIP ticket to the MASS ParaCon, you will automatically be added to the evening with John Zaffis/Andrea Perron at Seven Hills Inn followed by a “star-gazing” evening with Andrea Perron and special guests. Happy to announce that Sarah Newton Lemos from “Ghosts of Morgan City” will be be featured at the MASS ParaCon, Sept. 27-29 in Lenox, MA. We’re also adding a WOMEN IN THE PARANORMAL panel on Saturday, Sept. 28. Sarah will also participate in the investigation at Ventfort Hall on Saturday night at 8:30 p.m
I’m happy to announce that Shane & Maggie Towne armed with their new product line called Shaggie’s Things is sponsoring the MASS ParaCon’s Saturday night Ventfort Hall Gilded Age Museum investigation starting at 8:30 p.m. Sept. 28.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER, 29, 2019
- 10 am-Noon. MASS ParaCon goodbye breakfast! Evidence sharing debrief and informal breakfast gathering at the Seven Hills Inn for guests staying at the host hotel.
- At 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., some guests are taking the Berkshire Scenic Railway that showcases the Berkshire’s spooktacular foliage. Train departs from nearby Adams, MA located 3 Hoosac Street and tickets (separate from the MASS ParaCon ticket) can be purchased HERE. Visit http://www.berkshiretrains.org for more information about the amazing fall foliage tours.