FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
- Check in is 6 pm Friday, Sept. 27 at the host hotel, the Seven Hills Inn. The event will kick off with a “Black Carpet” meet and greet in the banquet room for VIP weekend pass holders only. There will be a cash bar and light hors d’oeuvres. Roxie Zwicker, tour guide and author of seven paranormal-themed books including “Massachusetts Book of the Dead,” will kick off the evening at 6:30 p.m.
- 7:30 pm- 8:30 pm New England Legends host and “Weird Massachusetts” author Jeff Belanger will unleash his “Ghosts and Legends” lecture. Chris Sanders from It’s Haunted Crew and the Portland Maine ParaCon will have his haunted objects on display.
- Colleen Costello from “The Celtic Medium” will conduct a spirit gallery for VIP guests followed by a reunion of the cast from the 100th episode of “A Haunting” including Sam Baltrusis, Joni Mayhan and a special guest.
- ADD-ON: Want to investigate Edith Wharton’s The Mount at the MASS ParaCon? We have a special add-on tour ($25 per person) on Friday, Sept. 27th at 9:30 p.m. led by tour guide Robert Oakes and “Ghost Writers” author Sam Baltrusis.
EVENT & LECTURE SERIES ON SATURDAY, SEPT. 28 @ THE SEVEN HILLS INN
|9 am||SET UP||Vendor set up and Saturday event kick-off.|
|10 am||Gare Allen||Gare Allen, author of “Ghost Crimes,” kicks off the event.|
|10:30 am||Joni Mayhan||Author Joni Mayhan will discuss her newest book on the horrifying hauntings in Hanover with special guest, DeAnna Simpson.|
|11:30 am||Richard Estep, “Haunted Hospitals”||Estep, author of “Haunted Healthcare,” is a regular from The Travel Channel’s “Haunted Case Files” and “Haunted Hospitals.”|
|1 pm||Lecture with demonologist James Annitto with a special guest.||Lunch on your own (Noon-1 p.m.) followed by a demonology lecture.|
|2 pm||“A Haunting” panel||Ellen MacNeil, from S.P.I.R.I.T.S of New England will share her experiences with attendees featured on the 10th season of “A Haunting.”|
|2:30 pm||Tim Weisberg & Stephanie Burke, Spooky Southcoast. Scott Porter from “Haunted Towns” will take the podium with Burke from 3:30 to 4 p.m.||Weisberg & Burke are the hosts of “Spooky Southcoast” and Burke is a “Kindred Spirits” regular. Porter is featured on “Haunted Towns”|
|4 pm||John E.L. Tenney||John E.L Tenney from “Ghost Stalkers” is known for his signature “Weird Lectures.”|
|5 pm||WRAP UP||Raffle and vendor break down|
OPTION 1: HONORING LORRAINE WARREN with John Zaffis and Andrea Perron followed by a para-celeb investigation & “star-gazing” with Andrea Perron at the Seven Hills Inn on Saturday, Sept. 28 @ 6:30 pm.
OPTION 2: VENTFORT HALL GILDED AGE MUSEUM investigation (limited to 40) starting at 8 p.m. (investigation begins at 8:30 p.m.). The investigation will be led by Scott Porter from “Haunted Towns” and Tim Weisberg plus a few more para-celebs to be determined.
Because we have limited slots at the Saturday night investigation at Ventfort Hall with Scott Porter and Tim Weisberg (only 40), we will have to limit the number of tickets to the separate investigation. If you purchased a VIP ticket to the MASS ParaCon, you will automatically be added to the evening with John Zaffis/Andrea Perron at Seven Hills Inn followed by a “star-gazing” evening with Andrea Perron and special guests. For those who want to do both Saturday night options, there’s an add-on but that option will end on July 13th. If you want to only do the Ventfort Hall investigation, ticket prices will be separate from the VIP and will increase in price, you will need to purchase the INVESTIGATION AT VENTFORT separately. Only a few slots left for the Ventfort investigation so please respond by July 13th.
We’re happy to announce that Porter from one of my favorite paranormal TV shows “Haunted Towns” will be featured at the MASS ParaCon on Sept. 27-29 at the Seven Hills Inn located in the Berkshires. Porter will lead the investigation at Ventfort Hall Gilded Age Museum on Saturday night along with Tim Weisberg from Spooky SouthCoast.
VIP ticket holders can pick one of the Saturday night festivities. There’s also a $50 add-on if VIP ticket holders want to do both HERE.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER, 29, 2019
- 10 am-Noon. MASS ParaCon goodbye breakfast! Evidence sharing debrief and informal breakfast gathering at the Seven Hills Inn for guests staying at the host hotel.
- At 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., some guests are taking the Berkshire Scenic Railway that showcases the Berkshire’s spooktacular foliage. Train departs from nearby Adams, MA located 3 Hoosac Street and tickets (separate from the MASS ParaCon ticket) can be purchased HERE. Visit http://www.berkshiretrains.org for more information about the amazing fall foliage tours.